About Eternal Life Consultants
Eternal Life Consultants is an extension of Soul Winners for Jesus Christ, an Ohio non-profit corporation. We are a group of individuals who are committed to communicating the truth about the free gift of eternal life.
ELC offers consulting about eternal life in several venues. We offer one-on-one, in-office consulting, on-line chatting and video presentations related to eternal life.
Phone: (937) 502-4425
Address: 7501 Paragon Road Centerville, Ohio 45459
Consultations are held at the Eternal Life Consultants office in Centerville, Ohio.
Consultations will be booked with a committed Christian believer who is thoroughly conversant in the biblical meaning of eternal life. This individual will explain and answer your questions. Anyone attending a consultation will be treated with respect, dignity and honor. Your questions will be answered to the best of our ability in accordance with truth from the Holy Scripture. You will experience a gracious, professional atmosphere.
ELC consultation appointments can be made in 20 minute windows from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m with out appointment scheduler (click here to schedule). Appointments can last up to an hour if needed. Appointments from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. can be scheduled with advanced arrangement.
The first three in-office visits are free. The fourth and subsequent visits will have a suggested donation amount.
The Bible is the authoritative, inerrant Word of God:
- “All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction and for instruction in righteousness.” 2 Timothy 3:16 KJV
- “For verily I say to you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one title shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.” Matthew 5:18 KJV
The Blood Christ paid for all sins past, present, and future:
- “And He is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.” 1 John 2:2 KJV
- “. . .to feed the church of God, which He hath purchased with His own blood”. Acts 20:28b KJV
Salvation comes through faith that confesses Christ as Lord – alone:
- “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” Romans 10:9-10 KJV
- “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man boast.” Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV
- “Jesus saith unto him, ‘I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the Father, but by me”. John 14:6 KJV
Jesus is Christ the Lord:
- “And Simon Peter answered and said, “Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.” And Jesus answered and said unto him, “Blessed art thou Simon Bar-jona: for flesh and Blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.” Matthew 16:16-17 KJV
- “Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God hath made that same Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ.” Acts 2:36 KJV
Christ came to the earth and was born, died, resurrected, and ascended physically:
- “And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.” 1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
- “For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the scriptures.” 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV
There is only one God:
- “Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord.” Deuteronomy 6:4 KJV
- “One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.” Ephesians 4:5-6 KJV
- “For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” 1 Timothy 2:5 KJV
The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit are one:
- “For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.” 1 John 5:7 KJV
- “Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of operation, but it is the same God which worketh all in all. 1 Corinthians 12:4-6 KJV